Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tie-Dye

During Aurora's party, she tie-dyed a tank top and I asked Grandma Nancy if she'd like to dye a shirt for cousin Zeland. I think they turned out pretty cool!


This week we had our company picnic, and one of my friends brought her daughter, who just happened to be wearing her tie-dye from our party...


And today when I went to pick Aurora up from school, her friend Seth was wearing his tie-dye!


So cute. We still have a few white t-shirts and more dye, so I'm thinking one of these days when we need an activity to do, we just may make some more! I kind of like the idea of a maternity tie-dye...

6 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

Looks like Aurora has another fun activity with the T-shirts, plus a regular boyfriend at age 4, LOL.

Susanna Powers said...

They all look great! I like the little touch on Seth's shirt, where one sleeve ends up yellow. thanks! love, susanna

Molly said...

The t-shirts look groovy, man, cool. Cat's pajamas (oops, wrong era).

Anonymous said...

Everyone's t-shirts came out great! You could open a store on eBay!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Looks like the 1960's activity is back in fashion, along with the Peace sign. Hope that is a good thing for their generation, too.

Is Aurora's generation still considered part of the Millennials, or is there a new name?

Nancy said...

I really like Zeland's t-shirt. If it were bigger, I would keep it for me. Good thing that it's not.