Last night our good friends Amelia & Cody got married, and it was really the perfect evening - great weather, a beautiful location, heartfelt vows, lots of friends and a fun night of dancing. I got a few pictures but can't wait to see the official photos!
I think this was Aurora's first wedding, and she really enjoyed herself. She wanted to go hug Amelia during the ceremony, but we kept her in her seat and she got that hug later in the evening. She was seriously into showing off her moves on the dance floor and I must say we stayed out pretty late for her... by the time I said it was time to go home, she was ready. As we left she told my friend Sarah, "This girl needs to go to sleep."
Today when we got home from work and school, Aurora started setting up an elaborate wedding ceremony with her toys and dolls. We recited vows and ate a pretend dinner afterwards. If we didn't have to eat our real dinner, I'm fairly certain it would've turned into a dance party.
Amelia & Cody's wedding was just the beginning of many fun festivities coming up. Aurora's upcoming birthday means I might have to start blogging daily (or perhaps ever other day) for a little while... I hope you're ready!!!

3 comments:
We're ready! Blog away! (How you find time is beyond me.) Keep 'em coming.
That outdoor wedding was just gorgeous and kid friendly (how smart for the couple!) Neat hearing Aurora's reactions, thanks for sharing.
Pregnancy sure suits you - you look GREAT!
Aurora is getting a little big to hold up on your hip with one arm! Everyone looks great. Love, susanna
Looks like Aurora is already a "Party Girl" & "Night Owl"!
Hoot, Hoot!
Post a Comment