Lately Aurora has been all about love. She says the sweetest things all the time, in front of anybody and everybody. It's constant, and it's pretty obvious that she loves her mommy, daddy, and baby brother. Here are a few of her latest quotes:
"Mommy, I don't ever want to stop loving you never, not ever, NEVER!"
"Baby brother is sure going to love his big sister, just like she loves him!"
"Did it hurt when baby brother crawled into your belly? When I was a teeny tiny baby, I looked at all the mommy's and when I saw your face, I knew that I would love you and you would love me, so I crawled into your belly."
Seriously, she's always hugging and kissing me, my belly, and her daddy. I'm willing to bet I was about the same way at this age, considering my mom has always called me her Little Love!
One of my co-workers told me she thinks it's a cruel joke that I got such a sweet loving girl, and now I'll have to deal with a rambunctious boy. I expect he'll be completely different from his big sister, but I'm pretty sure we'll all love him (and he'll love us) just the same.

5 comments:
Cute comments, a great start to life. Aurora is a little socializer, just like her Mom,and her GrandMoms.
Aurora and her little brother made a good choice when they looked through the faces of all the possible mommies, and selected you. that must be a nice feeling. love, susanna
Yes, you were just like that, my little love!
Thanks for the lovely comments from Aurora.
Yes, the baby probably won't be anything like Aurora but he will have his good traits. It will be fun to see what he is like.
Awe. What a sweet little girl. I have boys and I know for a fact that little boys love their moms..I bet little boy will be a little love too :)
Post a Comment