Today was another big busy day, as I had the crazy idea to schedule both Aurora's 4-year well child visit AND her first dentist appointment this afternoon back-to-back.
She's still squarely in the 25th percentile for both height (39" tall) and weight (31 lbs). She passed her hearing test, though she couldn't seem to hear the highest decibel in her left ear.
Afterwards she had to get 3 vaccinations, which was not fun. I'll tell you what was fun... getting her teeth tickled at the dentist! She seriously laughed almost the whole time.
I also got my teeth cleaned while Aurora climbed on my legs the whole time. When that was over, we had both earned ourselves some ice cream so we headed to Sonic for a treat.
The dentist said everything looked good and we could bring her back in a year, and the doctor said she won't need another shot until she's 11 years old, though we'll see her again in a year as well. Probably sooner, considering she'll be baby brother's doctor, too!
3 comments:
Kudos to good health, and an ice cream treat!
Aurora is getting pretty tall. Would love to see a photo of her standing between her Mom & Dad.
I bet you're glad to get those appointments over with. Unless something unexpected happens, I don't have to see the dentist for another 6 months and the doctor for a year. Yea!!!
Post a Comment