Everyday this week Aurora's teacher has written "Rooster" on her daily reports (wow, it's official now? Ha!). Yesterday she took a dance class at school, and I'm told her favorite parts were waving scarves and knee bends. I wish I had photos of that! Lately when I pick her up from daycare, she waves to her friends and says "Later!" - and instead of a very polite "thank you" she's started just saying "thanks." Still a polite girl. Tonight in the bathtub she spent the entire time having her hippo toys kiss each other. She's starting to count and recognizes letters of the alphabet. And she actually pooped in the potty last week. I'm not saying she's potty trained, but she seems to get the concept!

Over the weekend I did indeed buy an exercise bike. We cleared out a corner of the living room, and I have this sweet set-up where I can ride the bike while sitting on my butt, watching TV, on my computer. Not bad! My goal is 30-60 minutes each night while I watch one TV show.
And... I guess that's about it! What's going on with you?
3 comments:
Wow, the Rooster is on her way to potty training! Awesome! That should increase her travel potential.
Speaking of travel, the Cheezheads will be traveling to Australia, February 16 - March 17. A fantastic Princess cruise price for previous cruisers, plus our frequent flyer miles, are making it possible. We will include a few customized shore excursions off the cruise to visit our favorite penguin pals at Philip Island & Kangaroo Island where the little blue penguins come ashore nightly.
We will be spending a lot more time flying to & from Australia in order to be able to use our frequent flyer miles to the very popular Australian destination, so we will have a short time in India to visit the Taj Mahal & also flight seeing to Mt. Everest in Nepal.
In the meantime, we are surviving the snow & icy cold in chilly Cheezland. We are also busy tweaking our new Online Marketing Services business, which we have renamed Marketing 4 New Media, LLC.
We went to the Blazing M Ranch last night for the Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce Dinner Dance (compliments of Westcott Funeral Home). On the lower stage amidst other paraphenalia was a 3 foot cut out rooster. Of course I thought of Aurora when I saw it.
Not much else happening here. I am still trying to "tame" the new computer accounting program at work. Tomorrow we go to the dentist in Mesa and I hope to stop by Borders to buy a travel book on Panama. Cottonwood library had practically nothing on that country. I am gearing up for the trip in April--have our airline reservations. Tuesday we make a down payment on the tour.
My exercise program has been reduced to a daily 50-60 minute walk up to the college and around our housing development. I can't wait until May when the pools open and I can start swimming again.
Post a Comment