Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lucky Grandmas

This afternoon I took Aurora to a pottery painting studio and we made presents for the Grandmas. I won't tell you what exactly we did, but I can tell you that we had a good time painting and both Grandmas should be very happy with their special gifties!

Along with our artistic endeavors, the grandmas and other relatives can expect to receive copies of the highly anticipated school picture this holiday season. This was Aurora's third school photo, and they've all come out amazing. Her last two have really just been silly, and looking back I can hardly believe what a little baby she was! This time... well, this time she's a toddler alright. Lots of beautiful blonde curls, and get this - tears. Apparently everybody in her class was upset with the whole situation, and she was feeding off the general vibe. Sigh.

Does that mean we don't need a 5X7 for the mantle? No way!!!

6 comments:

Bailey said...

Awwwwwww what is that sad face?!?!?! Soooo adorable, yet painful at the same time. I love it. I need one for my cube.

Nancy said...

I can't wait to get my Christmas pottery gift. Woopee!!

The school pictures are adorable. Can't wait to get one of those, too. I just love the golden curls.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I biggified the pottery picture - oh boy! But poor Aurora - I've never seen such a sad school picture.

Anonymous said...

Stick to Mommy & Daddy's photos, much better!

I don't think the children liked the photographers, LOL, and showed their dislike. Perhaps they need more child friendly photographers? I can't believe that they couldn't do anything to make them smile.

Susanna Powers said...

Those must have been some terrifying photographers. love, susanna

Amber said...

Mom, I knew you'd enlarge the photo, and I assure you - you have no idea what you're getting! I'm picking them up today, and I'm so curious to see how they turned out!