Our great new park in Bee Caves, and having Grandma Nancy here as a playmate for the kids.
Family portraits. We did a professional photo shoot (pics to come), but as you can imagine we also took LOTS of great family photos ourselves. This one might be my favorite.
I'm thankful for the family who came out to Austin this weekend, and for all of our family and friends around the country. I'm thankful for my LIVESTRONG family, and for having a 4-day weekend. I'm thankful for my Grandpa, who turns 86 tomorrow! I'm thankful for our sweet baby girl, who brings such joy to our lives - and for my digital camera and Macbook, for making it so easy to capture and share every moment.

7 comments:
omg, the serving trays did come out! scandalous! look forward to seeing you...imma try and aim for friday? what works for you?
Glad you all had an awesome visit together. Nice summary & photos. Sounds like you didn't get to Katz's Deli, our favorite Austin spot.
Hmmm...there's something familiar about that Santa photo...Did you ever see the one of my sibs and I on Santa's lap? It was Mike that was screaming, and me looking at him like, "what's wrong with you? It's Santa!" :o) Hee hee. Glad to see you all had a great time. We all have a lot to be thankful for.
Too bad we missed out on the Ginerbread houses. We will have to def do them next Thanksgiving.
Those gingerbread houses were a lot of fun although I had trouble "doing" windows. I hope we do make it a yearly tradition.
And Julia, so you don't feel left out, how about my getting some gingerbread houses kits and bringing them down the next time I come before Christmas (maybe this week end)? We could have our own house making party.
Nancy, I think yours ended up being my favorite! But I can totally see you trying them again... for practice :) My only word of advice, use the white frosting for Zeland. I may have posted a picture of Aurora placing candy nicely on the red frosting, but by the end of the activity there was red frosting EVERYWHERE!
You really liked my gingerbread house? That makes me feel so good. If we do gingerbread houses with Zeland, I will use the white frosting for him. Thanks for the words of advice.
Post a Comment