Saturday, November 21, 2009

Goofy Girl

I wanted to share a couple of silly videos so you can see for yourself what a goofy girl we have. I know many of you will be seeing her in person VERY soon (yay for Thanksgiving!), so you can consider this a little sneak peak. She's so silly and most certainly has a mind of her own.





Believe it or not, she can actually say most of the alphabet. Katie can attest to this, as Aurora recited most of it to her over the phone the other day. But we're DEFINITELY approaching the "terrible-two's" and when Rora decides she wants something to be a certain way, that is the only acceptable way. Ooooooh boy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for Thanksgiving!!

Nancy said...

Just a few more days and we can see this in person. I'll reiterate what Julia said,"yay for Thanksgiving.!!!"

Anonymous said...

That first one needs a warning, "Don't try this at home." Very cute!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!