Monday, November 30, 2009

NEW MOON

Okay, so there's one other thing I'm thankful for that I failed to mention on my last post, and that's NEW MOON! Nancy, Julia and I went to see the second installment of the Twilight Saga Thursday night, and it was amazing. Better than expected. I'm still thinking about it. Of course, unless you've read the book and know exactly what I'm talking about, I don't recommend it.

Seriously, I loved everything about it. I loved that we got to leave the men and babies (and incidentally our cell phones) at home and have a night out. I loved that we went in our Twilight Mom and Twilight Grandma t-shirts. I loved that we got popcorn even though we'd just gorged ourselves on Thanksgiving dinner and pies. I loved that Edward sparkled and had spray painted abs. And I LOVED that I got to see it with Julia - exactly one year after she lent me the first book and got me hooked on the series. If the third movie, Eclipse, comes out next Thanksgiving, we're seeing it together!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!

Nancy said...

If it's still playing at the local Cottonwood theater, I'm going this week to see it again. Once isn't enough.

Love the t-shirts.

By the way, we made it back home to Cottonwood without problem. It was a looooong drive. Now I have to see what "gems" are waiting for me at work. Mia (cat) has been glad to see us.

Anonymous said...

We just saw the first Twilight movie last night - can't wait to see New Moon!

Brittany said...

its supposed to come out June 30th... maybe she can make a summer visit!

Amber said...

Okay, I'm going to Phoenix in late-June! Haha :)

Unknown said...

Amber see you in June!!

Nancy said...

I did go see New Moon again--last evening. Liked it even better this time around. I loved Twilight, but this is just as good, maybe better in some ways.