Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween

It seems like we've been celebrating Halloween all month long. Two weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch, last weekend we carved pumpkins with Bailey and the McGinty's, this week we celebrated at work and school, and today Aurora wore her costume for some fun at the Children's Museum.
Yesterday I took a couple of cute photos of Aurora with the cool decorations in her classroom and outside at daycare.

We had a party at work yesterday too. Bailey, Rebekkah and I were supposed to be Rosalie, Esme and Alice from Twilight, but I'm pretty sure we looked like some kind of goofy pirate vampires. Oh well... we tried.

And now for this year's REAL costume - Aurora was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! Here we are with Jennifer and her cute little Cinderella. Apparently Jennifer and I are dressed as... matching moms with almost matching kids?

What a sweet little girl - I LOVED this year's costume! Next year Aurora should be old enough for trick-or-treating, but I think this is it for us for Halloween 2009. Happy Halloween everybody!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Aurora looks so cute in her Dorothy costume! What a sweetie!

Nancy said...

That costume is darling. Where did you find it?

Amber said...

I found it on eBay!