
Yesterday we got to enjoy a seafood boil with Chuck’s co-workers to celebrate the long weekend. I have to say, it wasn’t Aurora’s finest social engagement. She was a little fussy the whole time. It seemed like she was tired and hungry, but she didn’t want to sleep and refused to eat. We all still had a great time.
Here's dad with a craw-dad. Aurora seems more interested in the other kids playing soccer in the yard.
After eating tons of food, we all went inside to play Rock Band. Chuck & I took turns playing and holding the baby. I played bass, then he played guitar, then I sang. It was great!

4 comments:
Lovin the sunglasses...she is adorable. I love her little bald head!
Yay for the sunglasses! They go really well with the daddy rocks t-shirt :) I take it she was asleep or close to sleeping? Or perhaps she's grown accustomed to the sunglasses now? That would be good,ya know, cuz when she starts driving, she'll need those :)
LOL - cuz ya know, she's getting so big, she's going to start driving any day now!!!
It's only the 3rd time I've tried putting them on her, and I think she actually appreciated having the sun blocked this time!
Seafood boil sounds tasty & healthy. We love the Door County fish boils up north in Wisconsin where they boil white fish & little red potatoes. Mmmmmmmmmm!
Cool sunglasses & Daddy T-shirt for Rockin' Aurora.
The Cheezheads
Post a Comment