Today we went in to the LAF to say goodbye to my friend and office mate as she moves on to a new job.
Daniela is such a generous and caring person, and she’s changed so many lives in the past 6-1/2 years at the LAF. Through the volunteer and intern programs and as our recruiter, she's brought people on board who will continue making a difference in the world of cancer for years to come. She hired me, and has supported me every step of the way these past 2 years, both in my career and life.
Daniela was the first one I told I was pregnant (sorry mom and dad!). She hosted my baby shower and organized the schedule for people to bring us food after Aurora was born. Apparently, having me gone these past 11 weeks was too much for her to bear, so she’s leaving.
Seriously, it was time for her to move on to bigger and better things, and we’re thrilled for her. Thanks for everything Daniela – you may be starting a new job, but you won’t get rid of us that easily!!!
Daniela is such a generous and caring person, and she’s changed so many lives in the past 6-1/2 years at the LAF. Through the volunteer and intern programs and as our recruiter, she's brought people on board who will continue making a difference in the world of cancer for years to come. She hired me, and has supported me every step of the way these past 2 years, both in my career and life.
Daniela was the first one I told I was pregnant (sorry mom and dad!). She hosted my baby shower and organized the schedule for people to bring us food after Aurora was born. Apparently, having me gone these past 11 weeks was too much for her to bear, so she’s leaving.
Seriously, it was time for her to move on to bigger and better things, and we’re thrilled for her. Thanks for everything Daniela – you may be starting a new job, but you won’t get rid of us that easily!!!
We love you!
1 comment:
You are too sweet Amber. Leaving the LAF is made a little easier knowing I played a part in bringing on great people like you! And yes, I couldn't bear to not see you everyday too :) I look forward to hanging out and seeing that baby grow!! XOXO Daniela
Post a Comment