Friday, May 2, 2008

The Littlest Things

I like my life to be relaxed and stress-free, but I also like to have a to-do list and accomplish as much as I can everyday. Even in these first 2-weeks, just blogging and having daily visitors has kept me feeling like me. Now I’ve started to think of all the little things I’d like to do in the next 10-weeks. Nothing big, but hey, it’s good to have goals:

Send out birth announcements – I ordered the cutest announcements and hope to have them in the mail next week.
Scrapbooking – I just ordered prints of my pregnancy and baby pictures and want to organize them in an album with our sonogram pics.
Yard work – the weeds are taking over! This will probably happen when my parents visit – but it's never really DONE.
Start taking walks everyday, and in a few weeks start going to post-natal yoga with Aurora.

Here’s a different kind of picture for you. This is me just moments after I was born. I kind of look like a tiny newborn version of my dad! At least I don't look very feminine yet. I think I look more like my mom now as an adult (though, I'm a good mix of both), so we do continue to change as we grow. I say my perfect little baby girl may end up looking like me yet!

2 comments:

Turpin Family said...

That is so cool! What a great memoir! Good luck on your to-do lists! Yoga will be so fun with Rora!

Turpin Family said...

Umm, right after I posted I thought...that isn't the correct word..I meant "piece of memorabilia!" Oh wow...I only have one child and am slowly losing my brain!