Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Smile for Grandma!

My parents came in last night, and this morning while my mom was holding Aurora, she smiled! She smiled at her grandma, then smiled at my dad, and then looked me straight in the eye and gave me the biggest smile too! I sure wish I had my camera at the ready for that... but later in the day I captured the end of a second smile-fest. How cool is that!

Here's a picture of Grandma Slane admiring her little granddaughter.

This visit will be too short, but we're going to fit as much into this week as possible. Dad's doing some electrical handyman work for us, and tomorrow me, my mom, and Aurora are going to get a photo sitting as a late Mother's Day outing. On Friday we're thinking Chuck & I may leave Rora with the parents and go out to a movie together!

2 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

very cute girls! have fun, & love, susanna

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! Hope your having a great time with your parents.