Wow, time goes by so fast when you're counting weeks! We had an OB appointment today, which included peeing in a cup, getting a heartbeat from baby, measuring the tummy, and getting a Rhogam shot in my hip. I asked my doctor about pre-registering at the hospital, and she informed me that they officially changed which hospital they deliver at! That came as a surprise. We won't be delivering at Seton downtown, we'll be delivering at St. David's South Austin Hospital. It's a convenient location... our only issue is that their maternity tours are only offered on the third Sunday of each month at 1pm. The third Sunday of this month we have our prepared childbirth class, and the third Sunday of next month we have our prenatal for partners class at Yoga Yoga. If only I'd known this LAST month! We'll just have to see if we can schedule a private tour.
Now we start seeing Dr. Belt every 2-weeks. Our next appointment will actually be on Valentine's Day. How romantic.
After today's appointment, we went to the First Friday Film Fest at Seton, where we had popcorn and watched 3 videos. The first was specifically about breastfeeding, the second was about bringing baby home, and the third was all about fatherhood (narrated by Ray Romano). Not bad!
I thought I'd post another photo for you. It's a better angle and outfit to really show off the belly...
No comments:
Post a Comment