Wednesday, January 30, 2008

15 pounds

Okay, so I got this idea when my mother-in-law told me she still doesn't think I look "very pregnant" in my photos. I thought to myself... do you remember what I looked like before!? Well, I guess this isn't quite as drastic a difference as I expected it to be (this outfit must be slimming), but I'm definitely wider; my chest is way bigger, my tummy's bigger, my clothes are bigger, and my hair's even longer (I haven't cut it since then). I've actually gained about 15 lbs so far, and I still have 2-1/2 months to go. This tummy does have lots of growing left to do!

Last summerToday

That's Kim Barnett next to me. She's going to be fixing up the jogger stroller Pam gave us - putting new tubes in the tires and stuff. Yay!

My main "working from home" activity for the day is getting (over-due) oil changes on both cars, gas and maybe a car wash. That, plus yesterday alone I had over 30 emails in my LAF inbox, so I'm working! Emailing, planning, blogging, shopping, cooking... it's all good.

1 comment:

Susanna Powers said...

you look gorgeous! susanna