Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleeping through the night

Chuck's been sleeping on the couch this week. Friday he spent the whole night coughing, sniffling, and sneezing, and the next morning - I don't know about him, but I felt like I hardly got any sleep. Not a good idea considering that I really don't want to catch his cold! So, he offered to sleep on the couch. He's mostly feeling better now, but has continued to have coughing fits every night - keeping him in the dog house.

On Monday I went to lunch with my friend Julie and her 10-week old son Ramsey. She gave me some good advice about breastfeeding, and told me how she got her son to sleep through the night (ALREADY!?!). I'm hoping we can do the same thing.

Here I am with one baby in my arms, and one about a third the size in my tummy:

Amber, Blueberry, Ramsey and Julie

No comments: