For the past several weeks I've been cleaning and organizing the house, ordering supplies, and preparing for Clark's birthday. Honestly, I may have started making preparations a little TOO early (or at least started talking to Clark about it too early), considering how many times he's gazed longingly at the door and asked "Mommy, is my spiderman pizza party coming today?"
Next weekend we're taking 3-year photos, so today we got haircuts! Instead of a before and after, I decided to capture pics mid-cut. You'll see the final result soon enough...
I got a haircut as well, and perhaps Chuck will get a trim before the photo sitting. We're also preparing for Grandma Nancy's upcoming visit, for Aurora's summer camp to end, for 2nd grade to start, AND for Clark to change daycares! So much going on, but not much to report this weekend. We're just cleaning up and getting ready.


3 comments:
The car style barber chairs are really cute. They remind me of a cute commercial that an insurance company is running here. It shows a parent giving a teenager keys to a car, then shows a flashback to the teen as a little kid driving a toy car. When is Clark's actual birthday, LOL?
His actual birthday is August 6, but his party is August 8 so he THINKS his birthday is August 8 (which is fine with me). Next weekend we'll also be celebrating Chuck's birthday (August 1) and yesterday was Grandma Nancy's birthday. If you're reading this - happy birthday Nancy!!!
I can't to see how the kids' haircuts came out!
Post a Comment