... followed by a Segway Tour of Austin! Chuck mentioned years ago that he thought it would be neat to try this out, and it was - but I have to tell you, I am not great at riding a Segway. After ziplining I figured this would be a breeze, and it wasn't exactly hard. I just wasn't very good at it!
Luckily, I didn't actually wipe out. We both had a great time exploring the city at sunset in a fun and geeky way. And while today marks 18 years married to this fun and geeky guy, this weekend I also celebrated 9 years working at the Foundation!
A few of my (fun and geeky?) coworkers surprised me with 9 essential items from 7-11 to celebrate 9 years on 7-11. Now if only the years would stop flying by so quickly...





2 comments:
Happy anniversary and 9 year anniversary at work! We always enjoy watching the kids.
We haven't tried Segways, a bit too tipsy for me. Really cute photos of your tour at the state Capitol. Congrats on 18 years of marriage and 9 years at Livestrong, Nice to have both a happy marriage & career. Moving to Austin was certainly a good move for both of you.
Post a Comment