For as long as I can remember, my mom has been waving to the camera. Recently she's been taking out her camera and getting pictures of us during our visits, and for some reason today we all waved too! Well, everybody but Chuck.
Clarkie didn't feel like getting more than his feet wet at the pool, but he did enjoy himself.
Turns out, the main reason mom's dusted off her camera is because she's interested in starting up another blog of her own. You may recall her past blogs, in particular the one where my parents reenacted stock retirement photos. It was awesome, and now random websites have started using their reenacted photos as stock retirement photos! The new blog will feature photos like you see here, with family, friends, and fun days out and about in Texas and Florida. She's not sure what to call it so I thought I'd start a poll. Dear blog readers - what do you think? Cast your vote in the comments for your favorite title:
1. Fun with Rob & Ellie
2. Ellie's Alley
3. Here and There
In case you're wondering - no, my mom does not typically go by Ellie. I think she should just share photos with friends on Facebook, but who am I to deny somebody the joy of having a blog? Especially one which will surely include lots of smiles and waving!




9 comments:
Wonderful news about your Mom wanting to start another blog. She is so good at blogging. I like the name Rob & Ellie, with Ellie's Alley 2nd. Here & There doesn't really say anything to brand it. Does your mom want more emphasis on herself or both of them?
here & there! sp
or here & there & in-between. haha!
I vote for Here & There and am looking forward to it! Molly
I personally like Here and There, seeing as how they're spending half of their time here, and half there! It'll be nice to keep up with them when they aren't here. But, it's also very cute thinking of my mom as Ellie...
Here and There it is then! Thanks everyone, for your input!
Yikes! I just tried to start the blog and it turns out there are tons of blogs called Here and There. But there aren't any Fun with Rob and Ellies. Hmm...
Well, if we've learned anything from this post - it's that we're all excited to read it no matter what it's called. Here and there. Back and forth. Out and about. Living and Learning. We'll all follow Ellie's Adventures...
Ellie's Adventures sounds cool. Will definitely follow no matter what you call it, LOL! I know it will be awesome!
Okay, it's up! The new blog is at: http://funwithrobandellie.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your help and encouragement!
Post a Comment