For their final day, they had a performance and invited parents (and grandparents!) to attend. I'm so glad my parents were able to go. They took some great pictures!
Friday, July 31, 2015
It's been a blast
If you're reading my mom's blog this may be old news, but today was Aurora's last day of Summer Blast. I figured sending her to summer camp at her school would be pretty uneventful and feel a lot like, well, school (or at least after school care). But Aurora had a blast every single day. Every field trip, talent show, and craft project was awesome because Aurora is awesome at enjoying every activity that comes her way. Each week they sent us a slide show and I've been taking screen shots of my favorite pics. Here are a few highlights:
For their final day, they had a performance and invited parents (and grandparents!) to attend. I'm so glad my parents were able to go. They took some great pictures!
Aurora's already made me promise to sign her up for Summer Blast next year (she's positive her new best friend Kelly will be back, too) and honestly - it's a no brainer. Compared to other camps it's a more convenient location, less expensive, and offers better hours for a dual working family like ours. Plus, next year Clark will be going to the same place! Wait WHAT!? That's right - today I wrote my LAST CHECK EVER to the Children's Center of Austin, and in less than 2-weeks Clark will be transferring to the preschool at Valley View. I hope he loves his program as much as Aurora has loved hers.
For their final day, they had a performance and invited parents (and grandparents!) to attend. I'm so glad my parents were able to go. They took some great pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I think Valley View did a great job with Summer Blast, because not just Aurora but every child we saw while we there was happy and having a good time, including the groups of younger children brought in to watch the show. The only one who was crying was Grandpa when he realized there were no refreshments - just kidding!
NO SNACKS!? Rude! ;)
Post a Comment