The holiday festivities continued around here with a weekend full of entertainment and fun. Saturday Aurora and I went to a play called Kids of the Magi. I was contemplating the Nutcracker but we've seen it before and I know it would be expensive and crowded. This was super cute, and Aurora got to color and get the actor's autographs afterwards.
Yesterday we went down to the Hays County Performing Arts Center to watch our friend David conduct a special holiday concert. The whole family came along to enjoy the show. Intermission really confused Clark and he was unable (or unwilling) to sit down quietly again afterwards, so we ended up leaving a bit early and heading out for dinner, which worked out just fine!
Even with all the lights and music and plays, it's hard to believe it's Christmas week. Today we put both kids in daycare and I spent my time cleaning, shopping, wrapping, doing yoga and laundry, planning and relaxing before the main events. Looking forward to an abundance of food, gifts, and good company in the coming week!


2 comments:
David put on a great show, and dinner was good, too!
Wow, what a busy schedule for the whole family.
We enjoyed driving around the area last night looking at Christmas decorations. We posted photos on Facebook. Our favorite was a cool penguin exhibit. Many area homeowners did a wonderful job of decorating their homes, especially with the new LED lights.
Post a Comment