Sunday, December 14, 2014

Santa!

After 7 years of blogging it's getting hard to come up with original titles, so I stole this one from Julian's blog... ha! Of course, today we DID go see Santa. Clark wasn't so sure about sitting on his lap for a photo, but he did think he'd been a good boy and asked for a truck.


Aurora has definitely been a good girl and I'm sure Santa will be good to her this year. He gave both kids treats and toys after the photo, so we're already off to a good start. They also enjoyed a little carousel ride before heading over to the Lakeway Trail of Lights.


Look - Santa lights! What a fun and festive way to spend the day. One more week of work and school before I get my Christmas wish - two weeks off!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

It was fun to see the kids seeing Santa - a very festive afternoon!

Julian said...

Santa!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Cute photos with Santa. Lighted Christmas displays are always fun to visit.

We attended an awesome Mannheim Steamroller Orchestra concert in Milwaukee this weekend. They are known for their music around the world. It is a combination of jazz & Baroque sounds, powerful music, & colorful multi-media projection scenes.

We still like the Transiberian Orchestra better with their powerful, action packed pyrotechnics & moving stages. I would like to see them again.