Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Frozen Festivities

We had so much fun this weekend and I haven't even had a chance to blog about it! I've been busy catching up on chores and work, and now we're dealing with head lice and potentially pink eye. Ignoring that for just a moment, wow have we been having fun! This weekend Aurora was invited to a Frozen party with a very special guest - Queen Elsa.


Then we saw the Austin Philharmonic Orchestra perform holiday songs at the Capitol Rotunda. Our neighbor David is the conductor and many friends were in attendance. They played Christmas tunes AND an awesome medley of songs from (you guessed it) Frozen.


We had another birthday party this weekend where we spent the majority of the time outdoors because IT IS NOT FROZEN in Texas right now! It's been in the 60's and lovely.


I also just threw our annual volunteer holiday party at work (above), and my parents took Aurora & Clark to a gingerbread cookie decorating party at the library (photo taken with my mom's flip phone, below). I hear it was crowded and awesome. 


So yeah... now we're dealing with lice in Aurora's lovely hair and the possibility that Clark might wake up tomorrow with pink eye (or, let's face it, lice). We just got rid of our old couch and are awaiting the delivery of a new sleeper sofa. Add in two busy jobs and life as usual, and I'm exhausted! Looking forward to a long holiday break and many more holiday festivities to come.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

The Wadeys have so much fun! Well, head lice and pink eye have gone around schools for years...

Cheezhead Robin said...


Looks like some fun events, per the cute photos. Get well soon.

Nancy said...

Sounds like fun.