Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're home!

What a weekend. We just got in after midnight, and I don't have much time to blog this morning, but thought I'd post a quick update to let you all know that we had a great holiday weekend.

Lots of pictures and stories to come - for now, I have to head to work so I'll leave you with one cute early morning photo of Aurora and Zeland with Grandma Nancy. Thanks for having us over for Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

Nice photo of Nancy with her favorite grandchildren. Looking forward to hearing more about the trip.

Unknown said...

awwww..look at those cute baby cousins

Nancy said...

Very cute babies. I have my hands full in the picture. I think I really look like a grandma here.

Nancy said...

Glad you made it home safely. I assumed you did. I got in about 8 p.m. and after a bath and brushing of teeth went straight to bed. Those little ones wore me out.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice trip and got back safely. Cute picture of Nancy with the grandkids! We can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about the trip.