Also from the balcony, but facing the other direction. I love how the leaves have been changing.
From my window at work this morning. It was such a nice clear day today, and I realized... this won't be my view for much longer! We're moving to a new office next month.
From Aurora's daycare late this afternoon. Can you see Lake Austin in the distance? It's really a beautiful location for a childcare facility.I hear it'll warm up again tomorrow, but I'm hoping it's not true...


4 comments:
Cheezhead John sometimes takes photos while driving, and of course says we are perfectly safe, LOL.
Did we miss a virtual tour of the rest of the house improvements in an earlier blog? How is Tater adjusting to so many changes?
Temps in Cheezland have been in the 20's during the day, teens or lower at night, BRRRR!
The studio looks great! All the views look very pretty - you picked a nice place to live. This morning I made out my 2008 Christmas card list, using last year's list as a guide. It was SO EXCITING to make the change from "Amber and Chuck Wadey" to "Amber, Chuck, and Aurora Wadey." It's true that some of the people on my list are gone, and there are some other changes, but a BRAND NEW PERSON is on it who didn't exist last year - the wonderful and hopefully not-so-snotty- Aurora!!! Thank you, Amber and Chuck, for giving us this beautiful Christmas blessing.
Thanks for the pictures. I always enjoy seeing Austin. Snow is fun when you only get a dusting of it once in a while. It's been cold for Arizona but now as cold as in the midwest. We haven't had snow yet and may not at all this year. Nancy
Hi Amber! I have an award for you - it's on my blog. Say hi to sweet little Aurora for me - she's my very favorite baby in the world!
Post a Comment