Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

My New Year's resolutions? To stay healthy, keep doing yoga, finish the nursery, and of course - to be a good mom.

We just picked up this crib from a family who posted it on Craigslist. It's a convertible crib, which means it changes into a toddler daybed, and I think it turns into a twin sized bed as well. We already had the bedding ready to go, and I think it looks great!

We like our new crib


Here's a pretty good shot of the mostly completed nursery. We still have a shelfy thing to build, and I'll probably need a changing table. But we accomplished everything I was hoping to accomplish over the break.

Nice!


Tomorrow morning I have an OB appointment before I head back to work. Chuck won't be joining me for this one... I'm just getting a glucosa test to check for diabetes. Shouldn't be too exciting.

2 comments:

~ bianca ~* said...

It's lovely! What a fancy closet!

Anonymous said...

I see you got the rocker you were looking for... it all looks GREAT!!!
CANDACE