Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Picture Perfect

This week Valley View had an open house event where all the kids had framed self-portraits they'd created for sale. I didn't buy it (let's face it, we have a TON of artwork all around our house), but I did take a picture! What a beautiful ballerina Aurora:


Aurora's always at her art table drawing something, and Clark is usually trying to copy whatever she's doing. This morning she drew a beautiful rainbow and in his usual Clarkie way he said "Now MY turn!" and proceeded to draw his own.


I told them I thought it was PERFECT, but Aurora disagreed...

4 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...


LOL!

Ellen said...

Aurora's such a wonderful artist - everything she draws has such a happy, sweet quality. And as for Clark, well, of course he wants his turn!

Julian said...

Ah, the ole "buy your own kid's art" trick. I used to be morally apposed to such fund raising trickery, now I wish I had just purchased everything they had put up for sale. Yay for artists!

Amber said...

We don't have room on our walls for framed pictures... and once you start, you need to buy all 6 for each child! I do buy their art on magnets and mugs and wallet sized photos ;)