I thought last week was busy... this week was BUSY! I watched the Bachelor with my friends Monday, took the kids to the dentist Tuesday, had a friend over for dinner Wednesday, ran 4-miles Thursday, girls night out with friends on Friday, Aurora had a sleepover Saturday, and today I ran over 10-MILES before a Super Bowl party with our neighbors. We also had a Girl Scouts meeting at the Fire Station, which was especially fun for the little brothers.
We aren't big football fans at the Wadey house but Aurora is a BIG Katy Perry fan, so the halftime show was a hit. Of course, we were rooting for Seattle and eating plenty of carbs and melted cheese as the drama unfolded. Over the next two weeks I don't expect to have plans EVERY day... I'll be running a bit less and hopefully eating a bit less too!



3 comments:
Looks like a fun visit for all the kiddos.
Yep, you guys are sure busy! Good job on keeping everything organized and fun!
I was a Patriots fan after attending the Cardinals/Sea Hawks game & seeing how obnoxious Sea Hawk fans are,
Post a Comment