Saturday, July 27, 2013

Monday Night

For years my friends and I have been alternating homes on Monday nights to watch the Bachelorette together. Recently I've had to show up late and/or leave a couple of sad kiddos sobbing and begging me to stay (Mondays are hard!). Luckily, my friends have been coming over to my house more than usual this season - which allows me to watch, eat, participate in bedtime routine, and THIS:


As soon as my friends came over last Monday, Clark just started walking! What a big boy!!! This is something I normally would've blogged the day it happened, but I honestly haven't had a chance to take another video or post anything at all this week. It's my busy season at work and I've been focusing on fundraising and training for the marathon relay. This coming week will be just as crazy, and I'll be preparing for both Chuck's and Clark's birthdays! I wish we could just slow down time a little bit... but, another Monday night will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clarkie is such a cute walker - he's so happy and proud of every milestone and ready to take on the world!

Kate MacKinnon said...

he's growing so fast! your good, happy kids are a testament to their fantastic parents!

Cheezhead Robin said...


Clark wants to make quick progress to becoming a stud muffin, just like the dudes on the show, LOL!