Clarkie had a temperature at school yesterday and was sent home, not to return until he's fever-free for 24 hours. I can appreciate the policy, as I certainly don't want sick kids at daycare spreading germs to my little ones - but our boy is not sick, he's just teething. Lucky for us, Grandma & Grandpa were able to take him today so that Chuck and I could go to work.
It sounds like everybody had a nice day. In fact, mom didn't want to give him back! We ended the evening at Chick-fil-A, which meant cheerios and ice cream for the baby - his favorites! You can certainly see his two bottom teeth clearly now, and the top teeth have started poking through. He had trouble getting to sleep tonight and I know his gums hurt, but here's hoping that fever stays away.

3 comments:
Clark is almost ready to eat hamburgers, LOL!
Clark is a sweetie, all right!
What a cute smile.
Post a Comment