Thursday, May 9, 2013

Healthy Kids

This week our little boy turned 9 months old, and as I was making his regular well baby appointment it occurred to me that Aurora was due for her 5 year well child visit as well (hey, April was a busy month!). So, we took them both in for what must've been the fastest, easiest, most painless doctor appointment ever. There was no wait, Aurora passed her hearing and vision tests, both kids are healthy, and neither child needed any shots. It almost wasn't worth a blog post!


Clark weighed in about 19 lbs and Aurora just hit 35, putting both kids around the 40th percentile. He may look huge here, but he's sitting in front of her... I say he's still a tiny baby! Clarkie's been teething, and the doctor pointed out that his top gums are really swollen and more teeth are on their way. His bottom two teeth have already come in and they're totally cute. He's still breast feeding and my milk supply has been great, which is good because he isn't as into solid food yet as you'd think. All in all, a great check up. I feel so blessed to have such healthy, happy kids!

3 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...


Healthy is always great news!

Anonymous said...

It's great that they're healthy and happy!

Nancy said...

Great news! But that's what I'd expect--healthy and happy. They get that from both sides of the family.