No, no progress with baby. In fact, I've had fewer contractions these last few days than I've had in months! But Aurora had great progress this weekend with her swim lessons. She did so well that next week she's moving up to level 4. Check out this 'blue fish' kicking her feet with her head under water. It's kind of too bad that she only has one lesson left - she's really starting to enjoy it.
We also enjoyed going to a little friend's 4th birthday party this weekend. His name is Wade and his whole family calls him Wadey. I think Chuck was freaking out a little hearing his name being called all afternoon, but Aurora and Wade sure had fun in the bounce house!
Speaking of great swimmers and birthday celebrations, today is Grandma Nancy's birthday!!! Nancy, I don't think this baby will come on your big day. Hope you have a great one!
6 comments:
Maybe when I come to visit in a few weeks, I can take Aurora swimming. I'd love to see in person what she has learned and it would be fun. That would leave you an hour or so to rest or feed the baby uninterrupted.
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I don't think Clark will make his appearance today. I am hoping he is waiting until Aug.1. I really haven't been thinking too much about my birthday. This morning at work Stephanie presented me with a rose plant. She said it was from everyone at work. The boss is away but he emailed her to get the plant. I thought it was so sweet of him to remember, particularly since he is in New Mexico.
Glad your ontractions have subsided. Hope they start up again in time for Clark to be born August 1.
Yes, Grandma Nancy should enjoy swimming with Aurora, one of her favorite activities. Hope Clark waits until Aug. 1 for his grand debut on Daddy Chuck's Bday, but it would probably be more comfortable for Mom at anytime. Will you announce first in your blog or Facebook?
Robin, depending on our internet capabilities at the hospital (I remember it being sketchy last time), we might post on facebook first, but I'm sure we'll also blog from the hospital :)
Nancy, I'm not sure what pool you'd go to... we don't have a membership anywhere, and her lessons are ending next week. Maybe we could find a one-day pass to a YMCA or something. If not, we have plenty of other things you guys can do...
Hope the rest of your birthday's been great! We'll call you once Chuck gets home.
Happy birthday, Grandma Nancy. Congrats to Aurora on moving up to Level 4!
Some resorts & hotels offer pool passes for the day, Boys & Girls Clubs (huge, very active facility in Kenosha), etc. YMCA should be a good possibility. (Just some friendly suggestions, we know how much Nancy loves swimming, precious coaching time from Grandma.)
There is a swim center in Lakeway we could look into that's probably closer than the Y. We don't have any resorts or many other options near our house, and I doubt Nancy will be driving - so it would need to be nearby and indoor. We'll work it out.
Post a Comment