Wednesday, July 25, 2012

No Stress

This morning I went in for my 38.5 week OB appointment and I have to say, I was not feeling my best. I didn't sleep well last night and couldn't eat or stay hydrated. I didn't feel sick, but I was having some good contractions and they were affecting me. Dr. Belt decided to keep me longer to get some fluids in me and they did a non-stress test to monitor my contractions and baby's heart rate and movements. Clark is doing great, and I was feeling better after the IV. This was my view for about 2 hours.


My team at work just put together a baby pool guessing the date and time this little guy will be born. Laura says tomorrow and I'm not ruling that out, though I'm still just 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced.
  
Laura
July 26th, 11:56pm
Tina
July 29th, 9:30am
Kelley
August 1st, 2:00am
Amber
August 1st, 2:30pm
Michael
August 2nd, 2:28am
Jakob
August 2nd, 2:56pm
Robert
August 3rd, 6:33pm

You should probably get in on this... guess the date and time in the comments below!

9 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

I am going with July 26 (now today). love, susana

Robert said...

July 31st, 6:04AM.

Kate MacKinnon said...

I'm guessing August 1st, 8am, because so many babies seem to like mornings and making their mommies get up in the middle of the night... :)

Cheezhead Robin said...

I'll take a Night Owl guess of after Midnight, 2AM CDT, Aug. 1, Daddy Chuck's Bday. That's about the time we get back home after dinner on weekdays, LOL.

I think Clark is ready to make his debut, but trying to wait for Chuck's birthday.

Brittany said...

July 31st - 1:27 pm

Julian said...

July 31st @ 11:37 p.m.

Anonymous said...

Molly thinks July 30 noon

Nancy said...

I'm hoping for any time August 1.
However, since you need a time, I'll put 11:30 a.m. (Chuck was born about that time.!)

Nicolette Seach said...

Steve picks his birthdate of July 30th. I pick your due date. Hoping you feel better today. See you when we return-Nicolete