Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3D Baby

This morning we went in for our first sonogram in quite some time. They determined that baby boy is head down and the thing that keeps poking out at the top right of my belly is his butt. His heart rate was 139 and he weighs about 5 lbs 15 oz. His position was great and he wasn't squirming around, so she offered to switch to 3D. Parents often opt for 3D sonography earlier on and pay extra for it, which is not something I've ever been too interested in. In fact, I usually think the 3D images are creepy - but it was really cool and we got this neat picture of his adorable little nose and mouth!


I asked Aurora last week if she thought baby brother would look like her, mommy, daddy, or just like himself. She replied "uhhhhm, Uncle Julian." While I suppose that isn't out of the question, I'd say that's a Chuck nose if I've ever seen one. What do you think?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can't tell if that's a Chuck nose or not, but whether he looks like mommy, daddy, or Uncle Julian, he'll be a handsome boy!

Susanna Powers said...

I think he looks like Aurora! beautiful.

Julian said...

yay Aurora! A little brother that looks like uncle Julian. I think it sounds perfect. And like I mentioned on FB...very cool picture, totally amazing technology!

Nancy said...

I need to get caught up with the blogs. Last time I looked, this sonogram picture wasn't on it. In my opinion that does look like a Wadey nose, but we won't know for sure until he is born.

Nancy said...

I love the picture, too.