Last month was so hectic and the coming months will be very eventful, but May... May has been quite relaxing. I wish we could've been with Zeland and his family to celebrate his 4th birthday this weekend! The most interesting things around here have included trying new restaurants and eating out with friends. Yesterday we had breakfast at a cute cafe with Mona and her dog Cash:
We've also been working to finish up both kiddo's bedrooms. I finally found a cute seating solution for Aurora's room, which actually folds out into a bed. This should be great for when we have company:
And Chuck just turned the old toddler bed back into a crib, which sure makes the nursery feel like a little baby is about to sleep here again! At the same time, Aurora and I sorted through all her old baby clothes and found a pretty good stack of outfits suitable for a little boy:
I couldn't have a theme of eating & sleeping without including this pic from last week. We asked Aurora's teacher to take her home from school so we could go out a movie (the Avengers in IMAX 3D), and she accidentally left the garage remote at daycare, which meant she was locked out. She took Aurora to her house, which worked out fine but meant Aurora stayed up way past her bedtime. The next day, our tired girl insisted she did not need a nap, and instead fell asleep while eating dinner:
I personally have been needing naps again. Chuck's really been pitching in extra around the house and I was able to take a nap yesterday AND today, which has been much appreciated by this 29 weeks pregnant mama. I told Aurora that once we have a baby, we will be taking naps again every day and she said okay. We'll see how that really goes...
4 comments:
Love the photo with the cute doggie. I bet Aurora might like a pet, but her little brother will keep her busy, LOL!
Wow, lil' bro won't run out of clothes for a while! What a cute picture of Aurora and Cash!
Seriously - and I'm getting tons of hand me downs from friends as well! We definitely won't need to buy clothes for awhile.
Glad you have the immediate need for baby boy clothes in hand. If there is anything else you need, let me know.
I will definitely be in need for naps when I visit. I've been taking a nap every day now. Hope Aurora is cooperative in that area. If not, we can quietly read books.
Post a Comment