So far today has been a perfectly lovely Mother's Day. After breakfast I headed out to prenatal yoga and while I was gone Chuck & Aurora did all the food shopping, picked out some cute flowers for me AND grabbed dinner for tonight! Who could ask for anything more?
This may be my 4th Mother's Day, but it's my last as Mother to just one. As of today I'm 28 weeks pregnant which (I think) means I'm in my 3rd trimester. Less than 3-months to go, and already we're planning dates for both of our mom's to come visit in August and September.
Speaking of our moms, we sent gifts to Grandma Nancy & Grandma Slane and I wanted to post pictures of them here as well. Here's Nancy with her basket of bath stuff...
And for my mom, two dozen beautiful red roses. Happy Mother's Day to you both and to all the moms out there who read my blog. I hope your day has been just as lovely and relaxing!


4 comments:
What a cute Mother's Day picture of you and Aurora! Happy Mother's Day! I love my roses!
Chuck & Aurora also bought strawberries, bananas and muffins to dip in chocolate for dessert. Yum! I'm so glad you love your roses, Mama :) Wish you could've been with us on our neighborhood walk - it's a beautiful day here.
Nice photos of all the Moms. Hope all the Moms are having a great day!
Following your blog makes me appreciate my own Mom even more for all her efforts.
Wish I could have been with you again for Mother's Day. Last year I had lunch with you at a Mexican restaurant and Chuck and I each had two margaritas (They were on special for $1.99). This year to keep up the tradition Steve and I had lunch at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town with Julia, Z, Julia's parents and Julia's grandfather. (Andrew had to work). Julia and I had the special cadillac margarita which came with a shot of tequila on the side. I went home after lunch and slept for two hours. All in all, a very restful Mother's Day.
Post a Comment