Wow,what a busy girl. Has Aurora taken any interest in playing any sports? I learned to play softball at a very early age, and I used to watch baseball with my father. But I never liked gym activities in high school. I think parent activities do influence kids, now that I think about it, LOL.
Julian, when you upload a photo, click on it and you can choose to center it, delete it, or add a caption. Those are just captions!
Robin, I believe Aurora would really enjoy playing soccer or t-ball, but for now we're keeping it to one activity at a time. Once dance is over, I'm thinking we'll do swim lessons again... we'll see!
5 comments:
Where is the "like" button? And how did you get the pictures to look like you were writing on the bottom of a print? Cool!
Wow,what a busy girl. Has Aurora taken any interest in playing any sports? I learned to play softball at a very early age, and I used to watch baseball with my father. But I never liked gym activities in high school. I think parent activities do influence kids, now that I think about it, LOL.
Julian, when you upload a photo, click on it and you can choose to center it, delete it, or add a caption. Those are just captions!
Robin, I believe Aurora would really enjoy playing soccer or t-ball, but for now we're keeping it to one activity at a time. Once dance is over, I'm thinking we'll do swim lessons again... we'll see!
Amber, you really look pregnant now. I think that's great. It won't be long now and the baby will be here. YeaAAA!!!
What a fun weekend!
Post a Comment