Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a Week

This has been such a busy week that I haven't had much chance to think about taking pictures or blogging. I'm a week into my second trimester and I think I must have my energy back or I'm not sure I would've made it through!

The week started with a really fun night watching the Bachelor with my girlfriends, before focusing much of time on eBay sales. I sold more things for friends this week than I have in a long time. Wednesday I picked up Aurora and Presley and took them both to dinner, as Presley's mom had to work late. There was a lot of excitement in our car that night.


It was also incredibly busy at work, and we ended the week with a last minute happy hour at Lance's house. I couldn't find anybody to babysit, so we decided to try out a drop-in childcare center a friend had recommended called the Clubhouse. I don't think Aurora loved it, but I'm sure we'll use it again just because it was so convenient, the rates are reasonable, and it's open late.

Yesterday I finally made it to prenatal yoga. It was the same day, time, location, and even the same instructor as I took just about each week during my pregnancy 4-years ago! Amazingly, it was even better than I'd remembered. I felt so good afterwards that I spent about an hour pulling weeds outside, and yes, my legs are VERY sore today.


Not too sore to make smily face pancakes with yogurt hair for breakfast, clean the house, do laundry, run errands, and take Aurora to a birthday party this afternoon... who has time for the Super Bowl?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy week! Glad you had the energy to do it - the picture of the little girls is adorable!

Cheezhead Robin said...

The Superbowl was more fun to watch than cleaning house, laundry, etc., LOL! But you did get a lot accomplished. Shopping is a perfect thing to do while people are at home or elsewhere watching the game. Glad you are well enough to handle everything.
Yes, the photo of the girls is awesome.

Nancy said...

Glad you have your energy back. Sounds like you had a fun week end.

Daniela said...

It's been way too long since I've read your blog! I forgot how entertaining it is :) So...baby boy Wadey, huh? I love it.