Friday, February 10, 2012

Belly Photos

I've been having trouble remembering how far along I am (yup, second pregnancy), so a friend of mine suggested I download a pregnancy app for my iPhone. Brilliant! Now, not only can I remember exactly how far along I am (almost 15 weeks), I can also watch videos, read articles, and get tips and suggestions for a happy, healthy pregnancy. The app gives me different "to-do" items each day, which have included such basics as: take your prenatal vitamin, drink lots of water, go to bed early, spend time with your partner, and stretch. Today's was: take a belly photo. We took two.


There are all kinds of apps out there that I didn't have last time around. Just four short years ago I used a journal. I wrote things down with a pen and paper. Now I can track pregnancy, breast-feeding, diapering and naps on my iPhone - AND get great ideas like taking belly photos!

7 comments:

sharon. said...

Are you talking about the baby center app?!?! I love it. But mostly for the birth club forum. I could read that all day. People post funny/interesting/gross/random questions etc.

Cheezhead Robin said...

Yes, there is an app for everything now, LOL!

Amber said...

Sharon - YES! That is indeed the app I downloaded. I just logged into the birth club forum and it was CRAZY. I don't know that I really need all that in my life, but it's a great app ;) If you find any other must have pregnancy/parenting apps, please share!

Anonymous said...

Cute bellies!

Nancy said...

I like the belly photos. Cute bellies. Good idea to take pictures and include Aurora.

Unknown said...

Yay! I love belly pics!

Kate MacKinnon said...

Bellies!!! Fabulous! I always thought belly photos through pregnancy was cool. Great to see all three of you. :)