I really do. Now that I'm actually starting to show and am feeling the baby move, it's pretty amazing. I'm nearly 17 weeks along now, and this afternoon had my monthly OB appointment. No sonograms, no interesting photos, but I did get to hear a heartbeat which my doctor said was strong at 135bpm.
I also hate being pregnant. I hate this in-between stage where I'm not big enough for maternity tops, but my shirts are just too tight. I HATE how much my chest has already grown. I know this is TMI, but it's just crazy to me... I started as a 32D, 6 weeks ago measured in at 34DD, and last weekend I was sized at 36F. Seriously people. SERIOUSLY. We still have 5 months to go here.
Sometimes I wish this whole process would speed up a little, but I have a feeling these coming months are going to be very full and will fly by. My mom's coming to visit, we're planning a stay-cation, and before you know it, this little cutie will be turning FOUR! She also loves that I'm pregnant...
5 comments:
Im with you. I have loved/hated pregnancy. Ha ha. I'm 7 weeks away and it can't come soon enough.
Yes, there's nothing like being pregnant and feeling the baby move. I can't wait to see you and that little cutie!
Still glad I never went through it, including being a mom, LOL, but glad it is all working out for you. Hope you have a wonderful time with your Mom!
I always liked being pregnant. Wish I could have had several more but I couldn't have cared for them properly. Glad to have several grandchildren.
Yay! I am just catching up on your blog and am so happy to hear your news! Woo Hoo!!!
Post a Comment