Today Aurora's school celebrated Grandparent's Day with muffins and a very special art project. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but apparently it's our Family Tree:
I wanted to send a special shout out to Aurora's Grandparents - Mom and Dad, Nancy and Steve, and her Grandpa Chuck. I sure am missing my Grandpa Sandler - but sending all our love to Grandma Bernice. I also wanted to share another piece of art that Aurora brought home from school today:
Also not totally accurate, but so sweet. I sure do love my little artist and everybody on our Family Tree.

4 comments:
Aw, Aurora's artwork is precious. I still have a big box of your artwork and letters that you sent Grandpa Sandler starting when you weren't much older than Aurora for you to get when you visit next time. We all sure do miss him so much.
I'm a little baffled about how I'll go about visiting... if Chuck can't come, we can't stay with you, and Julian can't make it, then we might just have to wait until one of those situations changes before it will really happen. Hopefully we'll work something out before too long!
Love the family tree, kudos to Aurora! Happy Grandparents Day to all the Grandparents!
Thanks for thinking of us on Grandparents Day. I do appreciate it. I'm sorry I missed your words on The Day, but I was in Chicago and not checking email regularly.
Post a Comment