Okay, so it wasn't EXACTLY Snowmageddon 2011 here in Austin, but we did get just enough snow and ice to close schools (and preschools) all day due to hazardous driving conditions.
I would've loved a day full of flurries like we had last year, but by early afternoon the sun came out, the snow started to melt, and we were kind of just stuck (safe and warm) with Aurora. We worked from home, watched TV, cooked, read books, and uhm... sang songs. You may recall I mentioned a couple posts back that Aurora's becoming quite the little singer. Here's proof:
7 comments:
How cute! That made me smile. Good good singing and good camera work. Very sweet!
Not sure how tall Aurora is now, but she would probably be at least 2 ft. tall, equivalent to our 24 inches of snow, with some drifts 3-10 ft. high!
Parking is a real problem when there isn't much room to put the snow on top of the previous snow falls. And, some intersections are difficult to traverse because of the huge piles of shoveled snow from the street.
Glad you folks are enjoying your inch of snow, LOL. Good chance for Aurora to experience it, but not enough snow to build a snowman, LOL! She'll have to come up to Cheezland to experience the really big snowfalls, but 24 inches at one time is really huge for us, too.
Aurora's like 3 feet tall! But those snow drifts would definitely intimidate her...
Bernice, seasonal/decorative table settings are one of my favorite things :)
Love her rendition of Poker Face! Very cute!
That's a lot of food on Aurora's plate. Does she eat all of it?
Cute song and smile.
So you got snow, too. Seems like the whole country has gotten it at one time or another. It's fun to play in when there's only a little. I wouldn't want Robin & John's 2 ft of it.
Hahaha, no Aurora did not eat all that food - but she did ask for all of it! I think her favorite thing is croissants, jelly, and cheese.
Wow! She really is looking more and more like her mom! I see it a lot in this video. As I opened the comments I was thinking about the food, too -- so much for such a little person. :o) Glad she's such a happy girl and loves to sing!
Post a Comment