This week I finally joined the world of modern technology and upgraded my old flip-phone (that I never used for anything), for an iPhone. Chuck's had his iPhone for years, and I'm always glad we have it with us when we go out. We can pull up maps, websites, store hours, music, and fun games for Aurora to play in an instant. I was sure these were the reasons I should have a phone like this, but so far I'm definitely most impressed with the camera! It's way faster than my real camera, sharing/uploading is a breeze, and I can crop and add filters with the touch of a button.
I'm sure I'll get used to having facebook, email, and so many other applications at my fingertips, but for now, I'm still trying to figure out the basic features! At least I have the camera functionality under control.
5 comments:
Congrats on your new iphone! I love all these pictures! You can even crop pictures on the phone? Wow!
Check out Facetime if you haven't already. My parents use it to "talk" to my niece in CT. It works from phone to phone and from iMac to phone also.
Nice pictures. Glad they are so easy to take and edit. Would love to see more pictures. I'm sure it won't take long and you will have the iphone completely mastered.
Welcome to the world of smartphones, they are so much easier to use. We love our Droids.
Kevin, we'd Face Time all the time if any other family had iPhones! So far, I've only had Face Time with the girl who sits in the cube across from me :)
Post a Comment