I have to say, this girl is getting really silly. Right at the beginning of the trip, she decided that she was the mommy and I was her baby, and she pretty much stuck with that the whole time. Honestly, I could go on and on with goofy stories, but instead I think I'll just show you some of my favorite pictures and call it a night...
Monday, September 27, 2010
We're back!
As much as this vacation was about relaxing, unplugging, and slowing down - it seems to me that it went by really fast!
It started out a little gloomy, but we ended up with great temperatures and plenty of perfect beach weather. We filled our days searching for sea shells, eating and hanging out with family, relaxing on the beach, playing with doll houses, recreating photos for my parents blog, swimming, reading, and generally spending more time with Aurora - TV and computer free - than we have in a long time.
I have to say, this girl is getting really silly. Right at the beginning of the trip, she decided that she was the mommy and I was her baby, and she pretty much stuck with that the whole time. Honestly, I could go on and on with goofy stories, but instead I think I'll just show you some of my favorite pictures and call it a night...
I have to say, this girl is getting really silly. Right at the beginning of the trip, she decided that she was the mommy and I was her baby, and she pretty much stuck with that the whole time. Honestly, I could go on and on with goofy stories, but instead I think I'll just show you some of my favorite pictures and call it a night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're so glad you came to visit! We loved seeing you. We enjoyed looking at the pictures - I think the one of Aurora on the bicycle looking back is just beautiful! Thanks for coming to visit - it was great!
I like the photo of Aurora looking back the best, too. Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing. Hotel site looks wonderful on the beach.
Glad you had a good time. Thanks for all the pictures. I ordered some prints to keep.
Post a Comment