To say these last few weeks and months have been hectic would be an understatement, and I think we're all feeling like we could use a vacation. As luck would have it, we'll be heading out on our annual birthday-weekend Florida trip TOMORROW! Yes, we'll be leaving all of this behind...
... for, well, potentially more of the same? This week we've just had day after day of torrential downpour, and while my mom swears it's gorgeous in Florida, the 10-day forecast tells me Fort Lauderdale has a 50% chance of rain and t-storms pretty much everyday. I guess the weather is secondary to the lovely beachfront hotel, time with my parents and grandparents, and almost 5 days without a computer. I'm sort of addicted to my laptop, so leaving it behind for a few days will be a very good thing.
While Aurora's been on several flights, this is the first time she's old enough to really understand what's happening. She's SO excited about the airplane, she's happy about the beach and her new "Florida outfits," and she can't wait to see Gramma and Grampa! I guess we'd better start packing.

5 comments:
Enjoy! Spending time by the ocean is always relaxing.
I'll be looking forward to your pictures from Florida!
Have fun!
We can't wait to see you. We'll have fun even if it rains.
Dear Amber, Happy Birthday! It seems to me that dressing Aurora would be a full-time job. Have a fun trip. Love, susanna
Happy Birthday and have a great time in Florida!
Post a Comment