Sunday, September 5, 2010

A is for...

This week was all about the letter A. Aurora actually learned how to write an A all by herself (thought it looks a little like an H), and on Friday her class had an "A" show and tell day. Of course, we sent her to school dressed accordingly...


A is also for Autumn! Okay, so it won't be autumn for a few more weeks, but it is September and we've had a few days with slightly cooler temps and rain, which is why Aurora's wearing her cool boots in this picture.

A is for Antibiotics and Advil, which I am now taking - thanks to last week's cold becoming a sinus infection. I've had a pretty miserable week and weekend, but hopefully the antibiotics will kick it soon.

And, A is for Activities. Aurora misses her friends and all their school activities over the weekends, so even with my sinus infection, we've been making time to get out for family fun. Here we are enjoying some music at the Hill Country Galleria, after a day of shopping.


As far as long weekends go, this one probably won't make the list as best or most memorable, but that's okay. Friday we snuck a half day from work while Aurora was in school and went to the movies, which was really nice. What will we do with our Monday off... who knows? I'm sure we'll find something Awesome.

3 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

I think she needs Texas style boots, LOL, for the Little Texas Girl.

Hope you get over the sinus infection soon, they can be stubborn to get rid of.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice Labor Day - hope you feel better soon!

Nancy said...

I was on antibiotics two weeks ago for an ear infection. It's not fun taking the antibiotic, but the problem clears up pretty fast. Hope your sinus infection is well on the way to recovery,Amber.

I'm surprised that you didn't say A is for Aurora. But I bet she already knows that.