Friday, September 10, 2010

eBay

I've been having trouble thinking of things to blog about this week - partly because I've already posted so much about Aurora's school that I figure you might be getting tired of hearing about that, and partly because I've been busy doing other things online - buying and selling on eBay!

I'd been taking a break from eBay pretty much all year, but in the last few weeks I've had co-workers asking me if I could sell their designer jeans, bags, shirts, etc. I wanted to post Aurora's Halloween costume from last year anyway, so I figured why not? Now I'm suddenly going through one of my phases where I just walk around the house digging around in closets looking for more to sell... hey, getting bids on your auction is exciting!

Here's the adorable costume I'm selling from last year. Aurora still can't sit through the Wizard of Oz, but "Over the Rainbow" is absolutely her favorite song.
And here's what I bought her for Halloween this year. The great thing about eBay is that you have tons of selection, and sometimes people throw in extras. I got her a costume and 2 outfits for a great price!
These arrived on our doorstep yesterday and I think the black pants are my favorite. Aurora saw the tiger and got SO excited. She said "Is that my TIGER?!? I want to wear my TIGER!!!"and then gave me some pretty weak little "rawr"s. We'll have to practice her ROAR's between now and Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Aurora's going to be such a cute little tiger. ROAR...A!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Wow, cute costume, especially for a family that loves cats! ROOAAARRRRR!

Glad to see you back into e-Bay, may have some items for you to sell. We'll be busy with Granny Nancy's visit this week & our trip to Door County the following weekend, so will e-mail some items to price later.

Nancy said...

So Aurora is going to be a tiger for Halloween! Cool! As the cat grandma, that has my mark of approval. When she comes here to visit we can go to Out of Africa and see lots of tigers, orange and white.

I think it's getting near the time for me to take out my black cat outfit.

Nancy said...

Glad to hear Aurora is practicing her roar. Zeland has been practicing his, too. It's fun to hear the little ones "roaring."