When I arrived, they were taking group photos of the Fish and Zebra classes together. I think Aurora noticed me:
The kids got goodie bags, snacks, and some cool party favors:
It turns out Aurora is going to be separated from Seth and Adelina, who are both going to the Dolphin room. She'll still be with her friends Alex and Presley (above) as well as several new friends.Tomorrow's a teacher workshop day, and I'm actually taking Aurora to work with me to help lead a tour for a group of cancer survivors. We'll also shop at Costco and stop at the library. It should be a nice long weekend with my girl!
4 comments:
Congratulations to Aurora on being a young pre-schooler! The kids sure did a good job posing for the class photo. Aurora looks so cute in her sunglasses and yellow shirt. And what a healthy-looking snack!
Congrats to Aurora on becoming a pre-schooler. I bet she ranks at the top of her classes.
Why do some classmates go to the Dolphin class vs. the Zebra class, if they are in the same class now?
I'm can't tell you exactly how they decided who's moving to which class, but I'm sure it just has to do with their ages and the number of new kiddos coming in and moving up. Aurora's one of the younger in her class now, and I actually requested that she move to the Zebras because we already love her new teacher, Katie - and the classes are connected so she'll still get to see her fish teacher's Robin and Ella. It will be a very easy transition for her. I'm sure she'll miss Adelina and Seth, but she'll have most of her old friends and lots of new friends.
And, since you asked on a previous post - I honestly have no idea of all the animals are and are not represented! I don't think I've ever heard of a penguin, dog, or cat class, but who knows!!?! Other than Aurora's classes, I have heard of the little bears and turtles.
I'm sure Aurora will like the Zebras. Each class seems to offer something new and different. Aurora learns fast. Too bad she won't be with some of her friends. But as you say, she will meet new ones.
What no "cats," "dogs," or "penquins!"
Post a Comment