Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blah

Not much to update you on today. I woke up sick Friday morning and have been feeling pretty miserable the last few days. It's basically a cold and I'm getting better, but it was not the most fun weekend of all time. Aurora went to bed sick on Thursday night, and she definitely had her cranky moments this weekend so I don't think she was feeling 100% either. As bad as we felt, I feel the worst for Chuck for having to put up with us all weekend!!!

We had a few plans that just didn't happen, but made the best of it and still enjoyed eating out and spending time together. Here's hoping for less blah tomorrow and a better week to come!

They wear cute hats.

4 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

Love the hats! Hope the Wadey girls get well soon. Looks like Daddy Chuck is spending some quality time with Aurora.

Nancy said...

Hope you all got some rest. You've been very busy and I think maybe you needed to slow down (I should talk. I spent Thursday in Phoenix and then went back for the week end to babysit Z and see Andrew and family. Thank goodness I have Wednesday off.)

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you and Aurora feel better soon. Cute hats!

Susanna Powers said...

Get well soon! Love, susanna